• Mercken Airosft
    Hello everyone,
    In case you would like to use the CSD on a rifle or SMG or LMG that may or may not have a lower rail or a different hand guard (Keymod or M-Lok) to make use of the grip, but have a top rail you can use a PEQ box with Tamiya/Deans connector to power and use it. you can also get rail adapters for the hand guard for us of the grip.
  • Kyran
    Yeah I use rail section add-ons for my keymod rail to mount the grip on the bottom. Some other options are to use long thin lipo batteries and hide them inside the rails and poke the battery wires through holes. Quick fix is to tape the battery on somewhere but that doesn't look as good usually!
  • Mercken Airosft
    yea i had a battery duct taped to the side of one of my rifles for a while and the peq battery boxes can take that away and add a cleaner look to the rifle itself.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the forum! Play Nice and have fun!

Welcome to the KYTECH INDUSTRIES forum!
This has been set up so that everyone has a platform to share sound files, ask questions and get support for the various Kytech Industries products.

Be respectful, Be productive and Enjoy!

Full rules and general posting guidelines can be found here https://forum.kytechindustries.com/page/forum-rules