• Eojin Kim
    It's been over a week since it left UK and Canada post website doesn't even recognize the tracking number. What's going on with others?
  • shootydude
    same thing for me,its still at customs in the UK
  • Kyran
    All of the Canadian packages have been very slow to leave the UK. I'd expect the latest you should receive the packages is February 15. I'll be calling them to get info if nothing progresses soon.
  • Kyran
    @shootydude eojin got his package in Ontario today. You should see yours soon too!
  • shootydude
    did you get an update as to if it left theUK and got in canada?
    it still isnt showing up for me on canada post tracking
  • Allain
    Chelmsford, Ontario here, and it's 1:45 pm and I just checked the mail, nothing. Go back to check my tracking number and it says delivery was attempted with no answer at 3:53 pm, lol. Yeah just Canada Post shitting the bed as usual.
  • Allain
    Went back to the mail and it is in, so excited.
  • shootydude
    so tyou got it at 3?
  • shootydude
    considering you live near sudbury i think i can expect it tomorrow
  • shootydude
    also,did you get a notice saying the package was at the post office?
  • Allain
    I used the tracking number provided. I didn't have to use the link to Canada Post from the Royal Mail website. It was updated on theirs. Said "delivery was attempted - no answer" Which I was home all day, but thats Canada Post for yea. So went to the post and there it was.
  • shootydude
    huh,where you able to get info from canada posts tracking before today?
  • Allain
    I cropped down the image but this is from the Royal Mails website. Canada Posts website gave me shit. And it didn't update any information from when it left until they attempted a delivery.
    Attachment
    shipping (129K)
  • shootydude
    oh,um.
    Attachment
    uhh (27K)
  • shootydude
    was your like this until the day you got it?
    Attachment
    oh darn (238K)
  • Allain
    Yeah exactly like that, accept for one different entry "delivery attempted - no answer." Other wise it stayed exactly the same thing as yours all the way up until that. I did notice the entry item received in Toronto was added after when I picked up my package. Don't worry it will show up, bad weather is probably slowing it down. If not try and call the post office and see if the package is in but no attempt to deliver it has been made, have your tracking number handy. You are even farther north than me and it took awhile for mine.
  • shootydude
    okay thank god,thank you :P
  • shootydude
    i just got back from every post office in my town,none of them have my package :(
  • shootydude
    i think tomorrow you should call customs :(
  • shootydude
    :(
    Attachment
    ree (223K)
  • Kyran
    I'll call royal Mail today to ask about it
  • Kyran
    I spent over an hour total on hold via Skype call from here in India (I'm on holiday) , no luck actually talking to a human at the Royal Mail in the UK.

Can you please call Canada Post and with that tracking number there should be something they can tell you
  • shootydude
    so canada post cant do anything,
    this is the conversation
    Attachment
    noah_chattranscript_2019-02-16 16-54-35.txt (3K)
  • shootydude
    and on the royal mail website i cant even create a support ticket because id have to wait until the 27th because of the 25 day policy for international shipped mail.
  • Kyran
    Might just have to wait a bit longer mate, it's possible that the crazy weather has just impacted your package more than some of the others in Canada who have recently received theirs
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the forum! Play Nice and have fun!

Welcome to the KYTECH INDUSTRIES forum!
This has been set up so that everyone has a platform to share sound files, ask questions and get support for the various Kytech Industries products.

Be respectful, Be productive and Enjoy!

Full rules and general posting guidelines can be found here https://forum.kytechindustries.com/page/forum-rules